sábado, 29 de enero de 2011

I want to live with you.
I want to live in an apartment decorated with pictures of us.
I want to wake up every day by your side.
I want to kiss your cheek and whisper GoodMorning in your ear.
I want to prepare your breakfast.
I want to make you laugh in the morning.
I want to put strawberries in your mouth.
I want to tell you how much I love you.
I want to take you to the shower.
I want to slip my hand throgh every part of your body.
I want to pull your hand and kiss you again.
I want to think of you until time to go home.
I want to call you and ask if everything is fine.
I want to take home something you like to eat.
I want to get home and kiss you.
I want to take a shower with you again.
I want to watch anything on TV hugging you.
I want to sleep smelling your neck.
I want you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario